This software application was originally a website and mobile application, but impressed with our quality approach – we then developed a “widget” application that sits on a computer desktop and allows physicians and other healthcare professionals to quickly search a variety of multiple sclerosis resources, find answers to point-of-care questions, and obtain Continuing Medical Education (CME) credit. Each therapeutic area within the website is a unique application, with its own search-engine rules, third-party content providers and administrative area for content grooming/approval.
In early 2010, the site and concept won the 2010 Award for Outstanding Industry-Supported CME Activity. Only one of these awards is given each year.
What We Did
- Custom Paged and Optimized Search Engine
- Custom Content Management System (CMS)
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) Compliance
- Rich Internet Application (RIA) Client Widget
- Custom Article Review and Publishing Workflow